My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester Diocese, United States

Born in Bitburg, Germany, Paul Melanson is a Catholic lay-philosopher and apologist whose work has appeared in many publications and websites including The Union Leader, The Wanderer, Seattle Catholic, Newsblaze, Helium, and Amazines. He has been interviewed by The National Catholic Register, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the television newsmagazine Chronicle.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Acadian Culture


"Acadian Girl."
Artist: R. Harris
Medium: Imprint of sketch

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Melanson said...

Hello my name is Donna Melanson.I am the daughter of Robert A Melanson of Moncton.I am searching for my family history and was wondering if we have any conection?My Grandparents were Alfred and Rita Melanson of Moncton.They had 4 girls and 1 boy.Doris,Louise,Shirley,Terri and of course my father.I googled Melanson and found you: )Is there any connection that you know of?My e-mail is donnafoster1964@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Donna, I'm sorry I wasn't able to read your comment left last October. I just read it today. I was having problems with this Blog after it was accidentally deleted a couple of months back. I will be emailing you regarding your questions.

God love you,
Paul.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home